This site is run by and for the BWTP Community, used to develop the BWTP specifications, and track the status of BWTP implementation and use.
The legal policies of this site were derived from the http://spec.digistan.org template developed by the Digital Standards Organization (Digistan), which aims to promote grass-roots standardization projects, by providing reusable patterns and tools. If you want help on a standardization project, contact gro.natsigid|ksed#gro.natsigid|ksed.
The site is powered and hosted by Wikidot.com, an open source platform for collaborative wikis. Using Wikidot makes it possible to build the right structures quickly.
The goals of this site are social, and technical. The social goals are:
- To build an expert community around BWTP
- To produce small, cheap, provable pieces of work
- To offer a visible, rapid, and economic process
- To allow anyone to walk-up and contribute
And the technical goals are:
- To provide a space for stability
- To provide a space for experimentation
- To grow free and open specifications
- To allow these to become formal standards